Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Georgia Men's Advance 2012

WOW!  What an amazing weekend I got to spend with hundreds of Godly men at the Georgia Men's Advance at Rock Eagle, Georgia.  This is the annual Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship Conference.  I was invited to speak along side Dr. Mark Rutland this past weekend, and all I can say is WOW!  I am so humbled to be a part of this time.  I spoke Friday night, the opening night on the Kingdom, and many people came to give their lives to Jesus, and to lay down idols in their lives.  I prayed over men until 1:30 am.  Saturday, Dr. Mark Rutland spoke two powerful messages on reconciliation, identity, and purpose. I was blown away and learned so much from this amazing man.  Sunday morning, I spoke on the role of the Holy Spirit to help us with the Greatest Commandment, so we can do the Great Commission. You can watch the videos using these links here:

Kenny Peavy: January 27
Kenny Peavy: January 29

Rebekah and I love you guys and gals, and we are so grateful for all of your support and love for us, and for what God is doing in and through us.

God bless you!!

The Peavys

No comments:

Post a Comment